Marches Makers Live 2nd & 3rd May 2020
The details for entry are:
- Open to artists living/working within a 20 mile radius of Kington
- 2-D works: artworks no larger than 150 x 150 mm ready to hang, mounted/framed where appropriate (maximum size for outer edge of mount/frame 250 x 250 mm)
- 3-D works no larger than 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Works to be ready for hanging/placing
- All works to be available for sale (standardised price tags will be supplied, to be completed by the artist upon delivery)
- A hanging/display fee of £5 per work
- A maximum of 3 works
- Application by email to email@example.com by 6th January 2020 to include:
- 1 to 3 images of works to be exhibited or representative of the work you will be showing.
- Indicate how many pieces you will provide for exhibition (maximum 3).
- A brief description of your practice (50 words)
High quality images (300dpi preferred) so that they may be used in publicity and advertising, including Broad Sheep and other magazines, Social Media, web presence and others.
You will be contacted during January with more information about taking part including an invoice for hanging/display fees.
If you would like to be involved in the LIVE part of the festival weekend by giving a demonstration, leading a participatory workshop or opening your studio, please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye on this website, our Facebook page and Instagram for updates, information & FAQs.
In the meantime, if you have any queries about taking part, please get in touch with Marches Makers Festival Coordinators, Freya & Annie at email@example.com